It is a condition of use of this Site Assessor Planning Tool as hosted on the Tricel website, that all Guests and/or Registered Users agree to comply with all conditions and obligations as outlined hereunder.
Terms of website use
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our site.
Other applicable terms
- Our Privacy Statement, which sets out the terms on which we process and retain any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
- Our Terms and Conditions of Supply, which sets out the Terms on which you may purchase Products from our site.
- Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on our site.
Information about us
Tricelsiteassessor.ie is a site owned and operated by Tricel (Killarney) (we or us). We are registered in Ireland under company number 75014 and we have our registered office at Ballyspillane Industrial Estate, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland. Our VAT number is IE4547159B. The site is designed as a tool to be used solely by professionals or those with indepth knowledge of undertaking site assessment for the purpose of selecting a suitable Wastewater Treatment Systems.
Changes to these terms
Please note that Tricel reserves the right to amend these conditions of use at any time by amending this page.
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available to browse free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. It is a condition of use of the site that you do not disclose your log on privileges or passwords to any third party whatsoever.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on our site, and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off and download reports (s) from our site for your personal reference and you may use these for the purposes of site assessment of wastewater systems, including the use of same for the submission of planning applications.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Use of information
The content on our site is designed to be used by professionals or those with indepth knowledge of undertaking site assessments for the purpose of selecting a suitable Wastewater Treatment Systems. It is designed for the purposes of recommending suitable solutions to meet the criteria set out by the user. Although we endeavour to ensure that all information on the website is accurate and up to date, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Nothing on our site amounts to or should be treated as a contractual offer.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Tricel takes our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) very seriously. As a Registered User of the Tricel owned Site Assessor website tool, it is a condition of use that you, in your role as Site Assessor, have obtained the “signed written consent” of all your clients/potential clients to share elements of their personal data with Tricel and/or other Third Party Providers, BEFORE any of your clients/potential clients personal information is inputted by you, or retained on the Tricel owned Site Assessor website tool.
Tricel will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for personal data collected by a Site Assessor that is subsequently inputted by the Site Assessor on the Tricel owned Website tool, without the signed and written consent of the Site Assessor clients/potential clients.
In the event that Tricel are advised that a Site Assessor has inputted personal data from his/her clients/potential clients onto the Tricel owned Website tool without the signed and written consent of his/her clients/potential clients, Tricel will immediately suspend IT access for the Site Assessor. Tricel will also liaise with the Data Protection Commissioner on the matter, as part of our Statutory obligations to the Data Subjects effected.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed or downloaded from our site.
All conditions, warranties and other terms, which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com
Third party links to our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material, which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the applicable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
These Terms and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland, excluding any conflicts or choice of law rule or principle that might otherwise refer to the substantive law of another jurisdiction.
The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our site.